This instruction show you guide on how to use Launch X431 Pro3 to diagnose & repair Audi A7 2008 USA market tire pressure sensor 01521 fault case. For more Audi repair,please check here:Audi trouble repair.
1) Choose Audi V27.50 or a later version.
2) Choose System Selection.
3) Choose 65 Tire Pressure Monitoring.
4) Choose Read DTCs. The DTC “01521 Tire pressure sensor” is obtained.
5) To locate the faulty tire pressure sensor, read data streams for the FL, FR, RL, and RR tire pressure sensors.
6) Analyze the following data streams:
003-1, (FL wheel status Ⅲ) wheel sensor position: 2.081.773.353 Status 00h
006-1, (FR wheel status Ⅲ) wheel sensor position: 2.081.770.983 Status 00h
009-1, (RL wheel status Ⅲ) wheel sensor position: 2.081.771.502 Status 00h
012-1, (RR wheel status Ⅲ) wheel sensor position: 0.000.000.000 Status 00h
7) Based on the data stream analysis, the RR tire pressure sensor is determined to be faulty because there is no position digit information for it. Audi Q7 tire pressure sensor has two frequencies (315Hz and 433Hz). The frequency of this Audi Q7 tire pressure sensor is 315Hz. When replacing the tire pressure sensor, pay attention to its frequency.
8) Compared with the Audi Q7 (China) tire pressure monitoring system (see Figure 6), the structure of the US regulation Audi Q7 tire pressure monitoring system eliminates the tire pressure monitoring system transmitter G431……G434, and everything else is the same. The software of tire pressure monitoring system control unit J502 has been modified, so the part number has also changed
9) According to the working principle, the tire pressure sensors G222……G225 send tire pressure and temperature signals containing their respective ID information, which are received by the common antenna R96 and transmitted to the control unit via the LIN bus. Instead of identifying the tire position, the control unit simply adapts the sensor to the car. The method is to confirm “Change tire” on the MMI and drive for a period of time (no more than 20 minutes) with the speed above 40km/h.
10) After one RR tire pressure sensor is replaced for the car and MMI matching succeeds, perform a 30-minute road test. The TPMS MIL is no longer on, indicating that the fault is rectified.
More Launch X431 Training article,please check here:Launch X431 use guide
#odisengineeringdownload #odisengineeringlongcoding #odisengineeringlogincode #odisengineeringadaptation #volkswagenimmobilizerdelete #volkswagenimmobilizerbypass #audiecuimmobilizerremoval #audiimmobilizerprogramming #audiretrofitambientlighting #audiretrofitandroidauto #audiretrofitapplecarplay