After replacing the steering wheel related parts and sensors,in the event of a related failure, you need to perform calibration.So here I will show you the guide on how to use Launch X431 to calibrate steering angle sensor for Cadillac XTS 2013.For more repair case about Cadillac,please check here:Cadillac Repair Cases
What You Need?
1) Choose SGM software, use “Automatically search”, find “Quick test”,to scan all system inside the car
2) Choose “EPS”
3) Choose “Special function”
4) Find “Center steering wheel angle sensor”, press “Yes” to continue
5) Start engine” to continue
6) Read the prompt”Slowly left, and then slowly to the right, last back to the steering wheel”
7) Function finished.
More test report about Launch X431 please check:Launch X431 Test report
#CadillacXTS #SteeringAngleSensorCalibration #ServicePorcher #ServiceBMW #BmwRetrofit