Jaguar Land Rover
ID: JLR_SV_004 Category: SERVICES
– This application allows the download of the vehicle CCF by VIN number in as built and as is configuration files for all models covered by SDD and Pathfinder.
– Then full editing of the car configuration files for all Jaguar Land Rover vehicles built from around 2006 – 2008 dependent on model to present day, all vehicles that use either SDD or Pathfinder software.
– This is a stand alone application that can be used alongside either SDD or Pathfinder software it can be used to edit the CCF file which can then be uploaded to the DFSM server or direct to the vehicle using SDD or Pathfinder. There is a copy to option that allows the downloaded and edited file to be copied to the relevant directories for SDD and Pathfinder, for pathfinder it is recommended to use upload and let Pathfinder download them itself.
– The application supports SOAP encrypted *VBF files which occasionally appear from JLR. The CCF’s of similar generations can be compared using the improved compare function which now allows the opening of ZIP files containing the CCF.
– New to version 8 is the ability to change from Windows to tabs, in tabbed mode up to three files can be opened or downloaded, compare the first two open files, open a hex editor in a tab, dump the vhf or ccf in hex format up to a total of 8 open tabs. The editor can be switched back to Windows mode to work traditionally with one open or downloaded file.
– English, French, German, Greek, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic, Lithuanian, Romanian and more languages being added all the time, now added Portuguese, Korean and several more Asian and European languages.
– Any vehicle not listed but covered by SDD or Pathfinder.
– VBF files are the container in which the CCF file which the car uses is saved and transported some of the VBF files have a particular type of encryption and all have various formats in which the CCF is stored.
– Once purchased the buyer will receive a download link and installation instructions on how to install and obtain the user license. The application is licensed for use on a single machine only.
– Mac Version available. The Mac version cannot interact directly with the Pathfinder and SDD folders so files will need to be copied by USB stick or suitable network connection, Upload and Download work as normal.
#CCFEditor #SDD #CCFTool #Pathfinder