When the vehicle battery is replaced due to damage or aging, you need to perform the battery matching function. If the new battery uses different technology from that of the old one, the control unit needs to be coded. At present, there are three different battery technologies: wet battery, glass fiber baffle battery, and EFB battery.For more automobile battery case,please refoer to:automobile battery repair cases
During battery replacement, if the vehicle is not equipped with 61 battery control system, you need to access the 19 gateway data bus system to operate.
1) Turn on the ignition switch, connect Launch X431 PRO connector, and choose AUDI V28.21 > Special Function > Battery Matching.For more Audi repair,please check here:Audi trouble repair.
2) Choose 61 Battery Control and then choose the corresponding system according to the actual vehicle configurations.
3) Read DTCs. Check that no battery-related DTC exists in the system.
4) Next, read the current battery parameters, including the battery maker, capacity, and serial number.
5) After reading, choose Configure New Battery Parameters to configure the battery maker, battery capacity, and the battery serial number in turn. Here, choose the battery maker VAO, capacity 80Ah, and serial number 0003B3F053.
6) Based on the hint and battery information, input the battery serial number 0003B3F053 and click OK.
7) Check that the parameter values are correct and choose Matching New Battery Parameter.
8) Matching is successful. The battery matching function is completed and exits.
More Launch X431 Training article,please check here:Launch X431 use guide
#odisengineeringdownload #odisengineeringlongcoding #odisengineeringlogincode #odisengineeringadaptation #volkswagenimmobilizerdelete #volkswagenimmobilizerbypass #audiecuimmobilizerremoval #audiimmobilizerprogramming #audiretrofitambientlighting #audiretrofitandroidauto #audiretrofitapplecarplay